We Are In This Together And We Will Get Out Of This Together.– Antonio Guterres
Secretary-General Of United Nations
Dear Business Leader,
Our routines are changing as our lives are upheaved by the changes brought by COVID-19. We are entering a ‘new normal‘.In these unprecedented times of COVID 19, we have to take precautions – the Lockdown and subsequent ‘ Work from Home’ situations. There may be several compelling Challenges People Face and we pin-pointed these challenges faced by HR and Business Leaders.
We have listed some of the challenges faced by business leaders during these tough times:-
- Crisis Communication Handling
- Legal/ Compliance Handling
- Reorganisation and Manpower Rationalization
- Build Resilience, Employee Morale and Engagement.
- Enabling Work from Home Technology and Productivity.
- Managing Employee Anxiety, Emotional Well-being and Health.
- Business Continuity Planning SOPs for Robust recovery post Covid-19
- Managing Performance, Growth, Rewards during Covid-19 Crisis.
- Leveraging Current Adversity for Culture Building, Innovation and New Thinking.
- Best Practices and Policies Sharing from Practical Experiences.
- Coaching for Talent Development, New Talent Pool identification, Entry-level Talent Handling and Employer Brand.
Please write your Query/ Concern/ Challenge in the comment section so that we can help you
Regards, Team BMC